About Me

My photo
Lover of God, wife to an incredible man, freelance writer, world traveler, and avid dreamer. I am a mother of three amazing children. To me, children are one of our greatest untapped sources of creativity, inspiration and innovation. Their dreams and abilities necessitate our investment in them. If you follow God's plan for your life, you can't fail. So ask Him to show you what it is and help you walk it out.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Life Lists

When I began this blog, it was about reaching some goals I had set for the year.  Since then, I have accomplished those things and more.  For some time now I have had a list of things to do by a certain age.  Right now I am working on my 35 list.  S I have added a version of this list to the blog.  I encourage you to create one of your own.



I was talking to a group of friends about this list and things that we would like to do, and one of them said "Why wait? Do it if you're going to do it."  I don't know if they understand exactly what impact that statement had on me.  But it couldn't be more true. If I am going to do it, why wait?
That caused me to look into some other areas of my life and I realized where I unnecessarily postponed many things.Yup, that dirty little word...procrastinating. 

In light of this, I will be making some changes to the blog. 1) It won't be limited to just accomplishing goals for a year. 2) I will be inviting guest bloggers to share their insight as well, and lastly  3) I will be adding video

No comments:

Post a Comment