About Me

My photo
Lover of God, wife to an incredible man, freelance writer, world traveler, and avid dreamer. I am a mother of three amazing children. To me, children are one of our greatest untapped sources of creativity, inspiration and innovation. Their dreams and abilities necessitate our investment in them. If you follow God's plan for your life, you can't fail. So ask Him to show you what it is and help you walk it out.

Monday, December 28, 2009

My Plan Of Action

  • Improve my relationship with God.
  1. Schedule time to spend with God alone, everyday, no matter what.
  2. Get to church early and with expectation.
  3. Prepare ahead of time to give.
  4. Impliment what I have learned from "Thanksgiving Victory" on BVOV podcast
  5. Study what Praise really is and do that.
  • Make my home a happier place.
  1. Don't stay up later than 10:00pm
  2. Schedule more "me" time;
  3. Read for myself 2 books a month
  4. Prepare meals and clothes the night before
  5. Be more willing to go the extra mile with a happy heart
  • Lose 40lbs. and increase muscle tone.
  1. Add 30 minutes of exercise to my daily schedule
  2. Drink at least 1 liter of water per day
  3. limit white sugar
  • Organize! Organize! Organize!
  1. Create a weekly chore schedule and stick to it
  2. Clean out van and buy organizers to go in it
  3. Plan garage sales and donations
  4. Go through old notebooks and notes, type them out and POD
  5. Create a sytem to organize and store digital and print photos
  • Finish my daughters' business start-up.
  1. Buy more inventory, and packaging
  2. Get help with labels
  3. Create a new website/brochures
  4. Secure all the legal aspects of the business
  5. Commit to take her to the market weekly spring through fall
This list may seem long, but I have to keep in mind that I have a year to finish. And not just finish, but finish strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment