About Me

My photo
Lover of God, wife to an incredible man, freelance writer, world traveler, and avid dreamer. I am a mother of three amazing children. To me, children are one of our greatest untapped sources of creativity, inspiration and innovation. Their dreams and abilities necessitate our investment in them. If you follow God's plan for your life, you can't fail. So ask Him to show you what it is and help you walk it out.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Let's Get Started


I am starting this blog for three main reasons.

  1. To motivate others along their journey this year to reach their goals.
  2. To hold myself accountable in order to complete some things this year, that I often start and don't finish. In other words: if I quit, everyone will know.
  3. To practice what I preach, so to speak. I wrote an article on E-how titled " How to Keep Your New Year's Resolutions This Year". In that article I suggested as a way to keep your resolutions is to create accountability.
In this blog, I will list my New Year's Resolutions for 2010. I will set goals and establish a personal action plan on how to reach them. I will also blog about how I am getting them done and any obstacles that I may have to over come.
I may not write everyday, but I will update my progress and post any applicable pictures.
I hope that you will not only join me on this journey, but also cheer me on to success.

Be sure to leave comments so that I know that we are in this together!!

1 comment:

  1. I am with you!!!! I know that you will accomplish all that the Lord has commissioned you to do this year! Let me know what I can do to help.

    Raquel

    ReplyDelete