About Me

My photo
Lover of God, wife to an incredible man, freelance writer, world traveler, and avid dreamer. I am a mother of three amazing children. To me, children are one of our greatest untapped sources of creativity, inspiration and innovation. Their dreams and abilities necessitate our investment in them. If you follow God's plan for your life, you can't fail. So ask Him to show you what it is and help you walk it out.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Goals for 2010

Often what I do is a run down a long list of everything that is wrong. By the time I am done writing the list, I am overwhelmed and discouraged. This time, I am only going to set five simple goals. Everything else can wait. I am going to focus my energy and my effort in these five areas:
  1. Improve my relationship with God.
  2. Make my home a happier place.
  3. Lose 40lbs. and increase muscle tone.
  4. Organize! Organize! Organize!
  5. Finish my daughters' business start-up.

These are five simple goals or resolutions that I will (by faith and with God's grace) accomplish this year. The truth is that I really have to do this. I am tired of not living up to my potential. I am ready to take the training wheels off and let go of my excuses that I have clutched like a wubbie. I am ready for the rubber to meet the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment